Facility Use Request
FACILITY USE REQUEST PROCESS:
ICHAT - Responsible Party must fill out I CHAT form.
CHECK FACILITY AVAILABILITY - This option allows the user to view all district buildings and determine availability. Keep in mind, all district usage is not included on all calendars. As a general rule, district spaces are limited to availability from 6:15 pm - 9:15 pm on Monday - Friday and 9 am - 5 pm Sat-Sun.
FACILITY USE PERMIT - Responsible party must fill out this form and be as detailed as possible. The district will send out a confirmation or denial based on several factors.
THE REQUESTING PARTY MUST:
- Fill out and complete ICHAT form
Check Facility Availability
Fill out and complete Facility Use Permit Request
Upon Confirmation, reconcile the Facility Use Invoice through PayPal
Communicate any questions/concerns to email@example.com
- Confirm Availability with Building Level Personnel
- Confirm or Deny Facility Use Permit Request
- Secure Appropriate Insurance Materials
- Issue Facility Use Invoice to Requesting Party
- Assure Facility Is Prepared for Usage Date
- WINTER RENTALS ARE SUBJECT TO PLOWING SERVICES
- WEEKEND PLOWING WILL RESULT IN ADDITIONAL FEES
- IF SCHOOL IS CANCELLED/CLOSED, ALL RENTALS ARE CANCELLED
- NO RENTALS AVAILABLE DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
- FACILITIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE DURING SUMMER MONTHS
Throughout the year there are many factors which impact facility usage and availability. The district reserves the right to cancel facility reservations as necessary.
(School Year) - Marcia Schierbeek - firstname.lastname@example.org - 616-878-6642
(Year Round) - Blake Muller - email@example.com - 616-878-6644