Apps & Software Support
Download the Byron Center Public Schools App in iTunes or your app store.
Choose the schools and programs you want to get notifications about and those which you want to see in the calendar feature of the app. You can always change this by going into "Settings." There are two pages of icons, so simply swipe left and you will see page 2.
Schools: Get important information from each of the schools and get quick links.
Calendar: The calendar imports all calendar events for the schools and programs you selected in your settings.
Lunch Menus: See what is for lunch, deposit money money into a student's account by clicking on "sendmoneytoschool.com" and even visit the full site to sort food by allergy.
Notifications: Notifications are sent by "group" you choose in your settings. Get only what you want, not what you don't need.
Athletics: Visit our athletic sites, get schedules, and more.
Athletic Registration: Final Forms will register students online for athletics, even pay online.
Directory: Find any staff member in the district with a simple search.
BC Gear: Support your team/group through our VNN site and purchase BC gear.
Settings: Select what you want to see, and what you don't.
BC Facebook & BC Twitter: Stay connected through social media
BC News: See local educational news
New Families: Get quick information on school registration
BC Logos: If you work with a group, use the correct BC logos to continue our BC Pride.
Student Services: Students who need a little more support, visit here.
PowerSchool & Schoology: Connect from the app, or download these apps on your phone!
There are more features each week. Make sure to update the app when it asks to stay connected to all things BCPS!
For questions, please email Scott Joseph at email@example.com.
Schoology for Parents
Schoology is the online platform that teachers use to connect students and parents to resources needed in class. Parents have access to see what the student is doing, submitting, calendar events, and more. To create an account as a parent, please follow the steps below:
- Download the Schoology App or go to www.schoology.com.
- Click on “Sign Up” and select “Parent”
- Type in the access code provided for your student. (This access code does not change from year to year. If you have not received an access code by the 2nd week of school, call 616.878.6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.)
- Enter your information (Your name, email, password) and click “Register”
- You will now be taken to your homepage in Schoology
- In the top right corner, you can add children (need access code) or toggle between your children
- In the left column, you can see the calendar function for upcoming assignments
- On the top bar, you can use the Course drop-down menu to select a specific course
PowerSchool Parent/Student Portal
PowerSchool is the district’s Student Information System that contains students attendance and grade information. PowerSchool for Parents is called the "Parent Portal." This allows parents access to grades, attendance, demographic information, and more.
To setup your parent login, please complete the steps below:
- Go to www.powerschool.bcpsk12.net, or download the PowerSchool Mobile App.
- Click “Create Account” (If you are using the mobile app, you will need to enter the district code: GMST)
- Enter your information (Your name, email, username, password)
- Scroll down to the “Link Students to Account” area
- Enter your student’s information (Name, Access ID and Password provided by school, relationship.) To obtain your Access ID and Password, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Complete the same steps for any other children
- Click on “Enter” at the bottom of the screen
- You can set up alerts and email preferences in the settings option.
Nutrislice Lunch Information
For lunch information and depositing money into a student's account, download the Nutrislice App or visit http://bcpsk12.nutrislice.com.
Once downloaded, simply choose Byron Center Public Schools and choose the school of your choice.
To deposit money, just click on "sendmoneytoschool.com."
For questions, please email Kerri Saltzgaber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parchment is our college & career software to help students. Student have a login and password they are given at Byron Center High School, and counselors go into the classrooms to help students with college and career goals and research. The most common question we have with Parchment is how a student requests a transcript for college.
To login to the Parchment , click here.
Final Forms Athletic Registration
Final forms is our athletic registration software that allows for the athletic registration, coach and athlete communication, and more. You can access this on the BCPS App under Athletic Registration or go to https://byroncenter-mi.finalforms.com.
The first time you visit, simply register and the process will begin.
For questions, please email Blake Muller at email@example.com or call 616.878.6640.